- Holy Guidance description changed: It’s now increasing spell power instead of spell damage and healing.
- Illumination changed: After getting a critical effect from your Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Holy Shock heal spell you have a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to gain mana equal to 60% of the base cost of the spell. (old version: After getting a critical effect from your Flash of Light, Holy Light, or Holy Shock heal spell you gain mana equal to 60% of the base cost of the spell).
- Divine Guardian description changed: Divine protection is no longer affected by this talent.
- Hammer of the Righteous description changed: Hammer the current target and up to 2 additional nearby targets, causing weapon damage as Holy damage. This ability causes high threat. (old version: Hammer the current target and up to 2 additional nearby targets, causing 100% of weapon damage as Holy damage. This ability causes high threat.)
Sacred Duty: Divine Protection is now affected by this talent, in addition to Divine Shield.
- Crusader Strike is no longer refreshing all Judgements on the target
- Glyph of Seal of Command – Increases the chance of dealing Seal of Command damage by 20%.
- Glyph of Hammer of Justice – Increases your Hammer of Justice duration by 1 sec.
- Glyph of Blessing of Wisdom – Your Blessing of Wisdom causes your target to also regenerate health at the same rate as mana.
- Glyph of Hammer of Wrath – Increases the range on Hammer of Wrath by 5 yards.
- Glyph of Crusader Strike – Your Crusader strike deals 20% more damage when your targe is incapacitated or stunned.
- Glyph of Consecration – Increases the radius of Consecration by 1 yards.
- Glyph of Righteous Defense – Increases the chance for your Righteous Defense ability to work successfully by 8% on each target.
- Glyph of Avenger’s Shield – Your Avenger’s Shield hits -2 fewer targets but for 100% more damage.
- Glyph of Turn Evil – Reduces the cooldown on Turn Evil by 5 sec.
- Glyph of Exorcism – Your Exorcism also interrupts spellcasting for 0 sec.
- Glyph of Blessing of Kings – Your Blessing of Kings also increases attack power on affected targets by 3%.
- Glyph of Flash of Light – Your Flash of Light heals for -50% less initially but also heals for 196% of its inital effect over 1 to 0 sec.
- Glyph of Holy Light – Your Holy Light grants 10% of its heal amount to up to 5 friendly targets within 5 of the initial target.
- Glyph of Blessing of Might – Your Blessing of Might also grants offensive spell power equal to 10% of the attack power it grants.
- Glyph of Lay on Hands – Your Lay on Hands also grants you as much mana as it grants your target.
- Glyph of Seal of Wisdom – While Seal of Wisdom is active the cost of your healing spells is reduced by -5%.
- Glyph of Seal of Light – While Seal of Light is active the effect of your healing spells is increased by 5%.