***I removed my post about Divine Shield. It was completely wrong. I appreciate the civil feedback/emails explaining the change.
I will provide some comments to the changes that will take place in the next minor patch
1) Divine Shield: Penalty changed so that all damage done is reduced by 50% instead of an attack speed penalty.
After numerous complaints from the community, it was obvious Divine Shield would be changed. 50% seems reasonable but 60% would be better.
2) Sacred Duty: This Protection talent no longer affects the attack penalty of Divine Shield and Divine Protection, but grants additional bonus Stamina.
Who doesn’t like more stamina?
3) Avenging Wrath, Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Hand of Protection have a shared, 30-second cooldown. The Forbearance effect is no longer triggered by Avenging Wrath.
I don’t mind this change. As I stated in a previous post about DS and AW, I rarely use them together.
4) Judgement of Wisdom now returns a percentage of base mana instead of a percentage of max mana.
I am surprise this was not change in the previous patch because Blizzard is pushing the base mana percentage in WoTLK. Overall the change is fine.
5) All mana drain effects now return a percentage of max enemy mana (making mana drains less punishing to paladins and other characters without large mana pools.)
Finally. It is very annoying to lose half my mana before I hit the player. Then go oom before the player dies.
6) Judgements of the Pure: This Holy talent now increases the damage done by Seals and Judgements.
I like this change. Not only does this help you solo PVE content but helps the PVP spec (ie Shockadin)
7) All paladins receive a single-target taunt (name TBD) as a base ability.
A much needed taunt. I like it.