10. Allow easier controls of your vehicle’s target area. I hate it when a small bump/hill doesn’t allow me to target beyond it. If I reposition myself my target area shoots 20 yards farther than I want.
9. Blizzard should only allow level 71+ in Wintergrasp. I see lower level players as a moocher (i.e. AFKavers) than a contributor to the battle.
8. Wintergrasp does not have a set time. I find this very annoying. Yesterday WG started at 7:30 server time but today it starts at 7:00 server time. Blizzard should set WG every two hours no matter how fast the previous battle was won.
7. The Daily Quest Givers should be at the portal before you enter in Wintergrasp. This will ensure you get your daily before the battle. I am tired seeing “share daily” spam in general/raid chat because the quest givers have not spawned or we have lazy people.
6. Put guns in the middle part of the fortress. There is really no defense once the opponent breaks through to the middle part of the fortress.
5. Make it easier for vehicle to move through the fortress. I want to be able to move from one side to the other without having to go outside the fortress. (If there is a way, please let me know).
4. Disappearing portal. I’m not sure why the portal disappears when your faction controls Wintergrasp. But it is annoying when you want to see the quartermaster in Wintergrasp and the portal is not up but you have control.
3. Daily Quest. Blizzard should “borrow” the Public Quest idea from WAR that gives you credit toward your daily quest even if you’re not in the same raid group. There are times which I was unable to complete my daily because someone from a different raid group “tagged” the siege engine. Quite annoying.
2. The Wintergrasp buff should be world wide buff not just Northrend. The 5% experience increase would be useful for my alts not in Northrend.
1. Invite raid? PLZ! Blizzard please stop this insanity and automatically form the raid when we enter in Wintergrasp. Once the battle begins it is hard to get invite in the raid because everyone is immerse in the battle. If you’re 5-10 minutes late forget it (see #3), wait for the next battle.
**Other QQs that did not make the list
Allow the vehicles to move a bit faster.
Lag, lag, and more Lag.